USE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION POLICY (GDPR)
We respect the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and this policy explains how we collect and treat any information you give us. You won’t find any complicated legal terms or long passages of unreadable text. We’ve no desire to trick you into agreeing to something you might later regret.
OUR POLICY COVERS
- Why we value your privacy
- How we collect information
- What information we hold
- Where we store your information
- What we use your information for
- Who’s responsible for your information at our company
- Who has access to information about you
- The steps we take to keep your information private
- How to complain
- Changes to the policy
WHY WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
We value your privacy as much as we do our own, so we’re committed to keeping your personal and business information safe. We’re uncomfortable with the information companies, governments, and other organizations keep on file, so we ask for only the bare minimum from our customers. We’ll never use your personal information for any reason other than why you gave it, and we’ll never give anyone access to it unless we’re forced to by law.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We ask for contact information including your name, email address, and telephone number on our website so that we can reply to your enquiry.
Our website uses anonymous analytics scripts to monitor how visitors use our site. These scripts are completely anonymous, they can't tie any recorded behavior to an individual.
We collect your email address, and name if you provide it, when you sign up for our newsletter.
Our third-party providers will ask for your contact information when you buy a ticket or voucher from us. We will receive your contact information but no payment details, and we will protect them exactly the same way as if you gave it to us directly.
WHAT INFORMATION WE HOLD
- When you contact us by email or through our website, we collect your name, email address, and telephone number.
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your email address, and name if you provide it.
- When you buy a voucher from us, we collect your name, email address, and telephone number.
- When you buy a ticket from us, we collect your name, email address, and mobile phone number if you provide it.
- All voucher purchases are processed by VoucherCart, and all ticket purchases are processed by Veezi. Both of these systems use SagePay to process your payments. We never have access to your credit/debit card information when you buy from us online.
- If you do business with us, we also collect your business name and bank details and keep records of invoices and payments.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
When you contact us by email or through our website, we store your information in our email system. If you sign up for our newsletter, we store your information in the email marketing system Campaign Monitor. When you buy a voucher, your information is stored in VoucherCart, and when you buy a ticket, your information is stored in Veezi.
WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We, or our third-party providers, will send you details regarding any purchases you have made with us. We will not send you any information unrelated to your purchase. If you contact us by email or through our website, we will use the details you provide to response to your enquiry. If you sign up for our newsletter, we will only send you information related to our services, and will not sell or share your details with anyone else. You will also be able to unsubscribe from our newsletter at anytime and we won’t send one to you again. If we do business, we will use your information to send you invoices, statements, or reminders.
WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INFORMATION AT OUR COMPANY
WHO HAS ACCESS TO INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When we store information in our own systems, only the people who need it have access. Our management team have access to everything you’ve provided, but individual employees have access to only what they need to do their job. We don't keep or access payment details taken by Veezi and VoucherCart.
Our website is supported by an external company, A Digital Limited who can also access your personal information shared through our website. A Data Protection Addendum is in place between us that governs how they will apply controls to ensure your data is kept secure.
THE STEPS WE TAKE TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION PRIVATE
Where we store your information in third-party services, we restrict access only to people who need it.
Our computers are protected by passwords and ask for authentication whenever they’re started or after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Our mobile devices are also protected by with passcodes.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
If we change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment we publish them on our website.